In This Section
At Nicholas Hawksmoor we place a great emphasis on developing PE and school sport opportunities for our children.
We want all children to leave our school physically literate and with the knowledge, skills and motivation necessary to equip them for a healthy lifestyle and lifelong participation in physical activity and sport. We aim to achieve this by effective use of the school sports premium funding that we receive. The aims of this funding are:
- to develop the engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity
- to ensure the profile of PE and sport is being raised across the school
- to increase confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport
- to provide a broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils
- to increase participation in competitive sport